Note, this post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
How much do bloggers make?
When you talk to strangers it sounds like a hobby but when you talk to friends and family, it sounds like unemployment.
What’s so great about becoming a professional blogger that your friends and family members don’t know about?
- Freedom to work your own hours
- You can Travel the world
- Be your own boss
- Create passive income
- It teaches you how to run a business at a low cost
What Are Established bloggers Earning?
- As an Intermediate, you can make $100.00 – $1,000.00 per month
- A more advanced blogger can make $5,000 – $50.000 per month
- A pro blogger can be making $100,000 – $1,000,000 or even more per month
Here are a few pro bloggers that will inspire and show you it’s very much possible to make a substantial amount of money blogging.
- Making Sense of Cents (Personal Finance) – Michelle has been blogging for a few years and makes six figures per month.
- Smart Passive Income (Make money online) – Pat Flynn has been blogging over 5yrs and makes well over six figures.
- Avocadu (Health & Fitness Blog) – Alex & Lauren has been blogging just over two years and making six figures per month.
- Project Life Mastery (Self-help/ Make money online) – Stefan James has been blogging over 5yrs and making six figures per month.
- Melyssa Griffin (Make Money Online) – Melyssa has been blogging just over 3yrs and making six figures per month.
Note that by ‘pro blogger’, we’re talking about bloggers working full-time.
ProBlogger has a great graph below on ways to make money
- How often do you blog?
- The quality of content.
- How competitive your topic is
- How effective you are at building an audience and generating traffic.
- Oh and little bit of luck:)
Can I really blog about anything or are some blogging niches more profitable than others?
Here is a couple of niches that are more profitable.
- How to make money
- Health and Fitness
- Personal Finance
- Starting a home based business
- Beauty and Fashion
- Women’s Lifestyle
Reasons why people fail at blogging
- They think it’s a “get rich quick scheme.” People in today society are always looking for ways to make extra income or full-time income. The problem is there looking for the microwave fast money effect. Sad to say, but there is no such thing unless it illegal. The real secret is HARD WORK!
- “Faith without work is dead.” People believe by just posting a blog once a month or a couple of weeks, no communication with their audience or creating valuable content will do the work. The money will just pour in and all their problems will be solved. That is an awesome concept but it is important to note work follow faith.
- They never start. People are always looking for more information to learn, so they never get started. Fear seeps in and continues to hold them back from starting a business Here’s the truth taken action and making mistake after mistake after mistake along your journey will bring success. You gotta fail forward in this business to make it to the top. Taking a risk and getting started is half the battle.
To succeed as a blogger comes down to a couple of things.
- Hard work pays off because there is no secret to success.
- Become a value creator, because the more value you provide the more you will attract. At the end of the day, it all about creating great value for others.
- Become a problem solver, The great Brian Tracy said it best, “The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.”
People who usually take action!
- Those that control their futures.
- Those that get to decide what they want to do today.
- Those that don’t subconsciously stress where their next penny is going.
- Those that get to spend more time with family and friends.
Start a successful Profitable Blog Today!
Like this post? Please help us pin it!
What do you think about starting a blog? Are you excited to launch your own blog?Please leave a comment below.
Build your legacy today!
Melissa & Rodney
Co-Founders, Diamond Legacy Group
P.S. Have you started your blog yet? If not, sign up for our FREE Blog Bootcamp eCourse. Step-by-Step Guide to start a successful blog for beginners.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog post, until the next time!
Please leave us your feedback or a comment as we appreciate our audience, Thank you again for reading this post.
Until next time, Happy Reading!!