Many people want to achieve success in life, but it’s easier said than done. There are so many distractions that it can be challenging. In life, you have the people who are out there living it to the fullest and the bystanders letting it pass them by every single day, then you have the people who saw whatever little opportunity they had and made the most of it.
10 Rules of Success
Often I think we let our pride get in the way. We let our stubbornness get in the way. The number one is believe in yourself, believe in your dreams and trust your feelings. We have trained wrong for so many years. You got to trust yourself, your own feelings, your own motivations, what turn you on what you want to do and what makes you happy. Quit worrying what other people say, think and want for you.
Decide what you want for yourself and then get it done, it takes work to be successful. We read books a minimum of 2 books per month and at the end of the year, we’ve read 30 books. Our books of choice are personal development, finances, business and so forth. We also have a mentor and invest into training for business and self-development. But most people are spending their time watching television or scrolling on social media. We are not saying there is something wrong with that but if you want to be UBER successful you will have to sacrifice.
Success is more than an idea, it is a state of mind. Here are our simple top 10 Rules of success.
10 Rules of Success
- Morning: Listen to positive audio training or watch a video every day.
- Morning: Pray
- Concentrate: your goals every day. We become what we think about.
- Think positively: so you can achieve positive results.
- Trust yourself: Ignore the Naysayers.
- Associate yourself with successful and like-minded people that can pull for you. Your income is the average of your 5 best friends.
- Go to bed smarter every day by reading books, watching seminars, reading articles and listening to audio books. Our favorite app to use is Blinkist.
- Develop one habit at a time: The most important one. It takes 66 days to develop a habit.
- Impatience is a weakness: be patient when working on your goals, you can’t be strong all the time, you will have your ups and downs
- Invest in yourself: Become wiser every day in your area of expertise (business)
If you are Ready to take your life to the next level andI looking for a mentor or looking to start your own business, please feel free to click the link below:
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on facebook
PS: Are you looking make additional income for the month or year? YES! Click here to schedule an appointment to learn more
We hope you enjoyed this post, if you would like to hear more on this topic drop us a line in the comment section, we truly appreciate our readers. Please do us a favor and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.