When feeling low, there are some things in life which have the power to uplift you. Our family and friends are awesome, but when we don’t have access to them or you need an immediate boost turning to a good ‘ole quote can do the trick to motivate you. When starting our Instagram page we want to focus on business, but as we continue to grow and learn about our industry, we decided to use the page as a medium to further motivate ourselves as well other entrepreneurs. With the hope of keeping ourselves inspired and our heads in the game, specifically on those rough days when circumstances occur and you get to the point where you begin to question "why" are we doing this and things look darker and more stressful and certainly are not joyful.
In this blog, we collected 16 of the most inspiring quotes from well-known philosophers, music artist, writers, and politicians. Be sure to bookmark this page for easy reference. This will totally boost your confidence on the days you need it most. So here we go!!
16 Inspiring Quotes
1. “Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” - Michelle Obama
2. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain
3. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” - Oprah
4. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” - Dr. Seuss
5. “Make the choice to embrace this day. Do not let your TODAY be stolen by the ghost of yesterday or the "To-Do" list of tomorrow! It’s inspiring to see all the wonderfully amazing things that can happen in a day in which you participate.”
- Steve Marabol
6. “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it.” - Muhammad Ali
7. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th - Julie Andrews
8. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. - Nelson Mandela
9. In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently. - Tony Robbins
10. If you create incredible value and information for others that can change their lives - and you always stay focused on that service - the financial success will follow. - Brendon Burchard
11. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. - T. S. Eliot
12. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. - Confucius
13. You're going to go through tough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events. - Joel Osteen
14. “Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.” - Avril Lavigne
15. Any time you see what looks like a breakthrough, It is always the end results of a long series of little things, done consistently over time. - Jeff Olson
16. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jay-Z
Like this post? Please help us pin it!
We hope you enjoy reading this blog, until next time Happy Reading!!
If you are ready to take your life to the next level and looking for ways to start your own business, make additional income or looking for a vehicle to raise capital, please click here to read more on building your wealth.