For the average individual, a typical morning routine would consist of getting up, brushing their teeth, taking a bath and turning on the television to see what’s going on in the world. Unfortunately, depending on what media outlet they are watching it is usually riddled with killing, violence or tragedy. For us, we like to start our day on a positive note and feed our minds and nourish our brains with inspiration, motivation, and education from our daily podcasts.
Below we rounded up ten of our favorite business-minded, inspirational, financial and entrepreneurial podcasts for 2016. While the list can go on as we listen to a variety of different podcasts; they may vary depending on what we want to accomplish for the day. This list contains our top ten that is played in heavy rotation on a daily basis in our iPads and iPhones. One of the great things that we love most about podcast is they make it possible to learn while on the go. From jogging to walking or driving yours are gaining knowledge to fuel you throughout the day.
You can subscribe to them in iTunes or in stitcher’s as they are automatically downloaded to receive new episodes as they become available.
We hope you enjoy our selections!
1. The charged life with Brendon Burchard: shares insights on motivation, success, high performance, and living a fully charged life.
2.Young Hustlers: Frustrated that the old rules of success don’t work in today’s world? Young Hustlers is the weekly web series to tune into. Each week get the solid advice, tips and tools needed to thrive in today’s marketplace.
3.BiggerPockets: Podcast cuts out the hype and BS, and delivers real, actionable advice from active real estate investors and other professionals in the industry.
4.The Potter Touch: a weekly program, with Bishop T.D. Jakes, tackles today’s topics and confronts the hidden issues and invisible scars that go untreated
5. The G&E Show: Husband and wife team Grant and Elena Cardone tackle the subject of how to balance business, marriage and family and 10X them all.
6.Her Money Matters: Money Talk For Woman / Financial Education Motivational Money Coach goes on a money journey each week with you helping you make your money simple and easy to master.
7. MLM Nation: Each episode features a Top MLM Income Earner who shares their journey: The lessons they learned from their failures, Aha moments, successes, recommended books, favorite prospecting tools and valuable resources.
8. The Tim Ferriss Show: is generally the #1 business podcast on all of iTunes, and it’s been ranked #1 (of all podcasts) on many occasions. It was also selected as iTunes’ “Best of 2014” and “Best of 2015.” Each episode, I deconstruct world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics and tools you can use.
9.Power Players Grant Cardone: interviews CEOs, best selling authors, motivators, entrepreneurs, marketers, real estate moguls, and others who are making the big moves and the big plays in their industries.
10. The Fizzle Show: is a podcast for creative entrepreneurs and honest business builders who want to earn a living doing something they care about.
If you are ready to take your life to the next level and looking for motivation, start a business or additional income, please leave us a message in the contact form below.
We hope you enjoyed this post, please leave us your feedback or a comment as we appreciate our audience, Thank you again for reading this post. Please be sure to follow us on Twitter | Facebook | Instagram