Fall is in the air, can you smell the pumpkin? Enjoy this fall favorite using your favorite healthy coffee, while still living a healthy Life. Here’s how to make a spicy, frothy pumpkin spice latte at home using Montavida and Lean protein.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
This is a great recipe for the holidays; it tastes great and it feels like autumn when you drink it. Similar to the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, but we personally like this better as its more healthy and incorporates our amazing products.
If you would like to skip the extra calories and sugar, you are going to adore our homemade version. It’s easy to make and you’ll have enough to share with those you love. Try this recipe at your next family function or home meeting. The directions below makes about 2-3 cups of latte. Top with a little whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- serves two • 10 minutes • $
- 2 cups milk (whole, 2%, 1%, nonfat, skin, soy or almond). For the video, we used soy milk
- 2 tbsp. canned pumpkin puree
- 1-pkg of Hi5 Lean to replace the sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. McCormick Pumpkin pie spice, if you prefer to make your own, the recipe can be found at the bottom or purchase the pre-made both taste delicious.
- 1/2 – cups Hot Montavida (make strong, the stronger the better for this recipe)
Add whipped cream & a pinch of pumpkin spice mix.
1. Add milk, canned pumpkin and Lean protein to a medium saucepan. Stir with whisk and cook over high/medium heat until hot, but do not boil
2. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract, pumpkin spice mix, and Montavida coffee.
3. Pour into two large mugs then garnish, if desired, with whipped cream, a pinch of pumpkin spice mix and a cinnamon stick.
To make your very own Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix
Combine 1½ tbsp. ground cinnamon, 2/4 tsp. ground ginger and 3/4 tsp. ground nutmeg blended together using a fork or spoon, for a perfect pumpkin spice mix.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on facebook