What is happiness, do you know? You can break down the bulk of happiness research into three areas. Your happiness is affected by
1) Your outlook, how you choose to view the events and circumstances of your everyday life
2) Specific actions with positive impact—such as writing down things you are grateful for or sending emails or texts showing your appreciation to other. Conducting random acts of kindness, meditating or exercising.
3) And lastly, where you place your time and energy, specifically how are you investing time with important relationships in your life. By placing happy habits routine in your life allows you to flourish physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally furthermore it provides you with the discipline to start living the life that you want instead of just dreaming it. So to start turning your research into reality, it's time to make a plan. To begin, based on what you may already know jot down your dreams for happiness (make it specific, vivid and with a timeline). Create ways in which you can incorporate simple daily disciplines that will allow you to strengthen your thoughts and production of happiness in your life. Helpful tips that continue to be beneficial in our lives.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandh Click To Tweet
- Giving yourself permission to stop and enjoy life. Live in the moment. it's OK to take a break.
- Celebrate your progress, use smiley face or star stickers to note milestones on a wall calendar hung in a prominent place.
- Plan a weekend getaway with your significant other.
- Have a guilt-free afternoon with a friend and unwind with a movie
- Spend an hour away from your phone or computer and treat yourself to a good book.
- Drive to a beautiful neighborhood or park to walk instead of taking your usual walking route.
- Sleep in!
Set out your plan, stay consistent!!
We hope you enjoyed this post, if you would like to hear more on this topic drop us a line in the comment section, we truly appreciate our readers. Please do us a favor and follow us on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter